About the Atlanta IAHSPTMï¿½Chapter
Atlanta IAHSPTM Chapter was established in 2005. Since then the chapter has grown in the Home Staging industry in the Metro & Greater Atlanta area.
2017 Atlanta IAHSPTM Chapter Board of Directors
President - Candace Wischum
Treasurer - Janet Nations
Assistant Treasurer - Arow Taylor
Secretary - Alice Gucwa
Social Media/Public Relations Chair - Renee Tjomstol
Membership for ASP and Preferred Vendors Chair - Dottie Upchurch
Education/ Ethics/ Mentorship Chair - Simone Gesser
Our chapter meets every 4th Thursday from 10:00am - 12:00pm. Please refer to the event page & our Facebook page for the most up to date event information.
The Atlanta IAHSP Chapter offers exceptional value to its members:
- Strong Member Relationships & Support
- Educational Monthly Meetings
- Guest Speakers for Education and Support in Developing your Business
- Round Table Discussions
- Networking Opportunities
- Fieldtrips to Industry Related Businesses
- Staging 101 Meeting for New ASPs
- Business Profile Posted on the Atlanta IAHSP Chapter Website
The Atlanta IAHSP Chapter is very proud of the 2017 calendar of activities planned to increase all member`s knowledge level about our industry.
- Mini webinars
- Before & After Pictures of real Staged homes
- Articles and trends from the industry
- "Staging 101" for mentoring our new members + visit to Cort
- Roundtable Discussion: all questions are welcome
Not only will you have great opportunities to learn, happening live in every single Monthly Meeting, but also lots of useful tools will be provided to you through our Website and Facebook pages! So, stay logged in and come join us for all our meetings
Emailï¿½[emailï¿½protected]/* */ï¿½for further information.