Welcome to the
Atlanta IAHSP® Regional Chapter!
Atlanta IAHSP Chapter is a professional Staging organization whose mission is to focus on the education of our members, to follow a strict standard of professional and ethical guidelines of Stagedhomes.com & IASHP® and to become the #1 Staging resource in the real estate industry.
IAHSP® INTERNATIONAL CODE OF ETHICS
The Code of Ethics has been adopted by IAHSP® to protect the public, IAHSP Regional Chapter Members, and IAHSP International professional standards. Members of IAHSP Regional Chapters are required to conduct their business in a professional and ethical manner that will gain respect of clients, fellow members of Accredited Staging Professionals® and others in the community.
It is the responsibility of every member of the IAHSP International to be in compliance with the Code of Ethics as defined below.
- Members should be candid and truthful in all professional communications.
- Members shall not undertake any professional responsibility unless qualified and prepared to perform their work competently.
- Members shall not discount their fees to compete with a Chapter member colleague.
- Members shall not interfere with an existing business relationship between a client and any other Chapter member.
- Members shall not endorse or misrepresent an individual known to be unqualified.
- Members shall not solicit, encourage, or support any breach of professionalism or any IAHSP policy among their peers.
- Members shall not engage in any form of misleading promotional activities or false advertising.
- Members shall not cause injury to the reputation of another member.
- Members shall use photographs for marketing purposes only with the express written permission of the homeowner and/or the professional photographer and IAHSP International and/or Stagedhomes.com if the pictures have come from the IAHSP or Stagedhomes.com web-sties.
- Members may take credit for their work only.
Conflicts of Interest
- Members shall not make available nor sell IAHSP information or any other information intended for members only to any individual or entity (including mailing lists or electronic lists) that could be considered a conflict of interest for IAHSP.
- Members shall not hold the position of IAHSP Board Member at the same time they are serving as a board member of any other competing industry association without express written permission from IAHSP International
- Members shall honor all business contracts, agreements, and commitments.
- Members shall not divulge confidential and/or copy-written information from our websites or resources from events. Resources on our sites are only for use by ASP®s in current standing, and use of information on the IAHSP websites are only for IAHSP Members in current standing.